Sunday, September 18, 2011

Urdu Mizaah Ka Gentleman



         Having just written this article, I found facebook page regarding Colonel Ashfaq Hussain made by one of his fan. Over there I found that "Gentleman Astaghfirullah" has also been published. When I searched more about it, I found that it is actually Urdu version of his book "Witness to Blunder" which accounts for Kargil Tragedy. The subject leaves very little room for humour so I guess this new book of "Gentleman" series by Colonel Ashfaq Hussain would not have his typical humour. Moreover the respectable author has also written biography of Nishan-e-Haider Major Shabbir Shareef under the title of "Fateh Saboonah". He has also translated Piers Paul Read's "Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors" under the title "Baraf ke Qaidi".

No comments:

Post a Comment